Lighting Efficiency in Car Parks.
Parking garages and underground car parks are usually open around the clock. Good illumination on all surfaces is important for the personal feeling of safety of the users and for safe maneuvering of the vehicles. However, if the light is permanently switched on here, valuable energy is wasted. Sensor-controlled lighting in combination with intelligent networking and light switching can help.
The innovative lighting systems from STEINEL generate more light using less energy – only providing light whenever it is needed. This reduces costs by up to 94% while boosting lighting convenience in car parks.
By investing in a modern, energy-efficient lighting solution, car park operators have the chance of a high return on investment. At the same time, users enjoy greater convenience and safety, making their stay in the car park more pleasant.
RS PRO connect 5100 – High frequency sensor
Perfect Lighting Solution for Carpark modernisation and refurbishment
- Easy and convenient to network and adjust via STEINEL app.
- Basic light level from 10% – 50%
- Main light level from 0% – 100%
- Grouping of lights with Bluetooth Mesh
- Reach, radial Ø 10 m
- Reach, tangential Ø 10 m
Watch how it works
IS 3360 PIR Sensor
Enhancing Carpark Lighting Efficiency with Extended Sensor Coverage
- Installation height up to 4m
- 360° angle of coverage, 20 m reach radius
- Reach, radial Ø 8 m (50 m²)
- 3 pyro sensors, IP 54
- Ideal for large areas and high spaces such as multi-storey car parks
IS 345 – PIR Sensor
Advanced Surveillance Quality Smart Sensor for Carpark
- Ideal for passageways, corridors and commonly used spaces
- Installation height 5m
- Heavy-duty relay for high switching capacity
- Reach, radial 12 x 6 m (72m²)
- Reach, tangential 23 x 6 m (138m²)
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions or need help, please reach out to us. We will get back to you as soon as possible!